Intermediate Handbuilding Pottery
Students with a basic ground in pottery can increase their knowledge with the utilization of several advanced techniques.
Students will have the opportunity to advance their hand-building skills in this 6-week class. Prior to taking this class students will need to have completed a basic pottery course. The focus of this class is on more advanced handbuilding techniques such as working with different clays, glazing and using advanced decorative techniques. Students are required to have a pottery tool kit for this class. All other materials are provided. Class size limited to 3 minimum and 6 maximum.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 8, 2022 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 15, 2022 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 22, 2022 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 29, 2022 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 6, 2022 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 13, 2022 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
1227 Taylor Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Parking time may be purchased at meters on the street and at the 5 hour parking spaces in the Cannon Parking Garage.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Please wear mask inside building.