IMPORTANT! Due to the response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) events on this site may be postponed or canceled. Please CLICK HERE for the latest information about cancellations.
The cannon originally mounted on this granite base was captured at Santiago, Cuba and presented to the City of Columbia by the United States. The cannon was removed in 1942 and donated as scrap iron during World War II.