1301 Columbia College Drive, Columbia, SC 29203
Centrally housed in the Spears Center for the Arts since 1977, the Goodall Gallery was officially dedicated and named in honor of Mr. and Mrs. Leon S. Goodall in 1982. Almost four decades later the gallery continues to present high quality exhibits featuring local, regional, national, and international artists. Today the Goodall Gallery operates under the Art Program within the Division of Arts and Communication Studies at Columbia College. The mission of the Goodall Gallery is to educate, encrich, and engage the students, the campus, and the public by presenting quality art exhibitions that support the mission of Columbia College and promote the visual arts in the community through the accessibility of artworks and artists who have established a personal language and voice to express issues of personal significance.