Calling all photographers, models, makeup artists, fashion stylists, and creatives to our annual “Creative Culture Art Expo.”
The Creative Culture Brand will host the 2nd annual Creative Culture Art Expo on Saturday, November 19, 2022, at the Chappelle Auditorium of Allen University. The expo will feature a panel of industry experts, keynote speaker, and live streamed, live audience mass fashion shoot as an opportunity for photographers to build their portfolios of work.
A dynamic group of creatives will lead a candid panel discussion about their experiences and pathways. The speakers will challenge the thinking of artists and push them to their potential. Speakers include:
• Jacquard Daniels, Professional Hair Stylist, Owner, The Experience Salon, and Spa
• Kayland Hagwood, WLTX Television On-Air Personality (Moderator)
• Ashley Marie, Fashion Stylist & Influencer, Prissy with Pearls
• Robert Matheson, Art Educator, Newberry Made
• Michael McGuirt, Art Gallery Owner, Heritage Antique Mall, and Cafe
• Sarah Pullen, Fashion & Runway Model
• Nyiesha Muhammad, Professional Makeup Artist, Make Up By Nyiesha
• Tiana Scarlette, Allen University
• Bee Turner, Professional Photographer
Ija Charles, renowned muralist and self-taught artist, will serve as the keynote speaker.
This event is open to the public but directed to industry professionals and students who wish to network with like-minded individuals. Attendees are encouraged to bring their camera/camera flash for the mass photoshoot. The photoshoot will have several stations with different backgrounds, props, models, and looks. All photos taken may be used to create or enhance portfolios.
For more information, visit www.thecreativeculturebrand.com, email email@example.com, or call 864.513.3630.
Tickets: $25 | $15 college students
2022/11/19 - 2022/11/19
Additional time info:
10:00 am Starts out Panel Discussion with creative, trained professionals
12:00 pm Starts our creative keynote speaker
4:00 pm Starts our fashion/mass photoshoot