Farce of Nature
Comedy by Jones, Hope, Wooten that is set in the Ozarks and involves a witness in the protection program.
The non-stop hilarity of this farce highlights one day in the life of the Wilburn family of Mayhew, Arkansas. D. Gene Wilburn, the owner and proprietor of the Reel ‘Em Inn, the finest little fishing lodge in the Ozarks. Well, it used to be, but lately business is down, tourists are few, and the lone guest who’s just checked in—an extremely jittery Carmine DeLuca from Chicago— is only there due to a location shift in the Witness Protection Program. Doesn’t anybody just want to fish anymore?View more
Ticket go on sale August 18, 2022. Members can get their reserved seats now by calling the BoxOffice or using your member number on the web ticketing site. Tickets are $18 at the door but $16 in advance through the web ticketing. Note: the first two rows are always $18, unless you are a member.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 29, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 30, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 1, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 2, 2022 at 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm (Sun)
- Oct 6, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 7, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 8, 2022 at 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 9, 2022 at 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm (Sun)
102 Lexington Ave, Chapin, SC 29036
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Masks are recommended but not required