Clay Sculpture Class
Bring your talent and expand into sculpture with this unique class.
Sculpture provides an outlet for artists to express themselves through caricatures, animals, statues and a variety of creative objects. This course is perfect for those who have completed basic hand building or have prior pottery experience. The 6 week course covers building forms or figures; adding details, working with a bust including facial features and proper techniques for preparing pieces for firing. Students will need their own tools. Clay and glazes are provided. Class meets forView more
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-545-3093
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 17, 2019 at 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 24, 2019 at 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm (Thu)
Additional time info:
- Students must have completed basic course in hand building pottery or have prior experience.
- Students must have their own pottery tools ( Tool kits are available at the Art Center for $10)
- Minimum number of students: 3
- Maximum number of students: 10
1227 Taylor Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Parking time may be purchased at meters on the street and at the 5 hour parking spaces in the Cannon Parking Garage.
MORE FROM Columbia Art Center
Sep 9 - Oct 14, 2019
Sep 10 - Oct 15, 2019