Beginning Throwing Monday
This is the pottery class for you and will get you on a positive track for fun.
Have you ever wanted to learn about throwing pottery? If so, this is the class for you. This course will provide students with the knowledge necessary to learn the basics and continue throwing pottery. At the end of the course, students may elect to continue with Open Studio or advance to the next level of throwing – Next Step Throwing: Building on the Basics. Students will learn about centering clay on the wheel, learning to throw shapes and learn about trimming and glazing.View more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 18, 2019 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Mon)
- Mar 25, 2019 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Mon)
- Apr 1, 2019 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Mon)
- Apr 8, 2019 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Mon)
- Apr 15, 2019 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Mon)
1227 Taylor Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Parking time may be purchased at meters on the street and at the 5 hour parking spaces in the Cannon Parking Garage.
MORE FROM Columbia Art Center
Mar 5 - Mar 26, 2019