Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to OneColumbiaSC.com!
Please read our submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in the Columbia area. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we will try but cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have a professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display. (Please note that vertically-oriented images work best for our template).
- Video: Our event submission form accepts video "embed" code and links as provided by websites like YouTube.com. A video added to this form will appear on both the event detail page, as well as on our website's Video Central page.
- We reserve the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy.
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com.